Only full papers written in English can be submitted to the conference. Full papers should be submitted electronically on the conference website before 19th November 2021. Authors will be informed whether their paper has been accepted for presentation by 22nd November 2021.
GUIDE FOR AUTHORS
Papers must be written in English.
Files will be in Microsoft Word, RTF, or OpenOffice.org Writer.
The file name should include first author’s name and surname (eg. popescu_mihai)
Structure of the article
There will be accepted articles that will describe new and scientific confirmed findings and experimental procedures, there should be given sufficient details for others to verify the work.
Article title should be clear and provide an overview of the research idea.
The article will begin with an abstract (in English) that specifies the research objectives, methodological approach and the main results.
The abstract is followed by 3-5 keywords.
The paper will have to specify at least one JEL code available at: http://www.aeaweb.org/jel/jel_class_system.php
The article will have an introduction that specifies the objectives and relevance of research work.
The main body of the paper has to include titles and subtitles to address aspects like: introduction, literature review, research design and methodology, results and discussion, conclusion.
After the introduction, the article includes separate sections that concern, at least, the following:
- to make a review of the literature in the topic of the article;
- to explain the research methodology;
- to explain the results with clarity and precision and by referring to previous results of research;
- to draw conclusions regarding the result of research, to explain the author’s personal contributions to knowledge in the field, to make considerations on the future directions of research.
Acknowledgments will be made in a separate section at the end of the article, before references.
References have to be adequate to the article’s topic.
The full paper must be between 6-15 pages, paper size A4, Margins: top 3 cm, bottom 2 cm, left 2 cm, right 2 cm, gutter 0 pt, header 1.27 cm, footer 1.27 cm. Font: Times New Roman, size 12, line spacing: single, justified editing program WORD 98, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007.
The full paper must be edited using Times New Roman font, under these requirements:
- Title – TNR bold CAPITAL LETTERS, 14 pt, centered;
- 2 empty rows;
- On different fields name of authors (Name, forename) TNR italic, 12 pt., centered. Footnotes are to include affiliation of authors, contact address and email.
- 2 empty rows after the author’s name;
- Abstract (max. 10 lines), TNR 12 pt, italic.
- 1 empty row;
- 3-5 key words, TNR 11, italic;
- 1 empty row;
- JEL codes for the paper;
- 2 empty rows;
- The full text of the paper.
- The title of the chapters and the subtitles must be at TNR, 12 pt, bold.
- Paragraphs should be aligned at 1,25 cm.
Figures, graphics and tables will be centered, included in the body of the paper, numbered as they appear and designed in black and white. Its content will be written using TNR 10 PT., and the columns title will be in TNR 10 pt. Bold. The number of the table, graphic or figure will be presented in italics, before the name of the item, both aligned to the center above the table, and under the graphic or figure. The number of the table, graphic or figure (when necessary) will be mentioned in the text in a parenthesis (fig. no.1); (table no.1)
Graphics will be clearly executed black/white. Equations and mathematical formulas will be numbered.
The citations in the text of the article will follow the rule that it will not be used footnotes to quote an author, but the “name of author” and “year of publication” format in the actual text, as follows:
- one author: (Author, 2001); two authors: (Author1 and Author2, 2002); for more than two authors: (Author1 et al., 2003).
When there are quotations, tables, figures, it must be mentioned the page number of the quoted resource (A, 2001: 75).
References will be numbered and will contain exclusively all the resources used in the text, in alphabetical order of the first author’s name.
Reference to a book will be made like this:
Author, A.A., Author, B.B., …… Year of publication. Title of work. Location, Publisher.
Reference to a chapter in an edited book:
Author, A.A., Author, B.B., …… Year of publication, Title of chapter. In A. Editor & B. Editor (Eds.), Year of publication. Title of book, Location, Publisher
Reference to a journal publication will be made like this:
Author, A., Author, B., Author, C., Author, D., Author, E., Author, F., … Author, Z., Year. Title of article, Title of Periodical, volume number, pp–pp.
Reference to a document consulted on the Internet will contain the date of consulting the web address.